Monday 1 February 2010

Extra, extra! Lazy blogger remembers password and manages to blog about nothing! Extra!

Shame on me! It's been so long since I logged into this blog that I almost managed to forget my password. Anyone would think that living in Coventry has seen me drop into a quasi-comatose state of blog-unworthy non-activity (when obviously, Coventry is actually super, super exciting... ahem).

But let's face it, blogging about nothing is probably the norm rather than the exception, so it's about time I started twisting the banal facts of my existence and attempting to make them interesting... even if only to my regular readership of a single housebound cat, who strayed onto the computer keyboard one afternoon, found its way to this blog via Visit Wales, and was too lazy to leave.

If you, like that cat, would like to see some photos of Earlsdon, my home corner of Coventry (and some photos of cats), take a peek at this slideshow. It really captures the local vibe, and I enjoyed the photos so much that I felt the urge to pass them on (in what must be the quasi-comatose blogger's equivalent of jumping up and down with excitement).


I also stumbled across user Sadieshatterly's pictures of Coventry. If only I had her energy, patience, skill... and some room on my camera's SD card, I might almost be tempted to trudge around taking pictures myself. Until then, enjoy her work!

No comments:

Post a Comment